Saturday, July 11, 2009

There's always the first time..

I have officially started looking for a job in Singapore. I sent out the first application yesterday. It was the first time I wrote the titles of my closest relatives on a job application form.. and the first time I wrote down my current salaray on a job application. Interesting. Do they matter? Well, according to the books I have been reading on Asian culture, titles are everything. So I hope the impressive titles my fabulous relatives have achieved in their careers will be of help :D

I have not looked for a job in years (yes, completely happy with the current one!), and it's hard to get started. Just trying to describe what I do now and what skills I have.. huh. But, now that I've started I should keep it up!

Which applies to jogging as well.. did well today, the dog was reluctant to keep up! I shall get up early for a morning run tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment