Tuesday, June 30, 2009

shop 'til you drop ..and I did.

Many things are cheaper here than in Finland. (And many things are cheaper in KL than in S'pore.) Now that the Great Singapore Sale is on (http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/2009/), stores have some good offers and some really good offers. Last night we were walking on the other end of Orchard road (the 2,5km long main shopping street), the end that I had not yet been to, and I saw shops and shopping centres that I had not visited yet (like I would ever get to the point of having visited all 50 of S'pore's shopping centres). I thought I need to go there and there and there.. need one more skirt and a pair of sandals.. Hold on. How did this 'shop-til-you-drop' infection catch me? I'm the kind of person that buys at fleamarkets and looks out for organic/fair trade products (btw, saw underwear from organic cotton :)!) and here I've just gone mad.. but today it stops. Not due to coming to my senses, but because I bought myself a new camera with full accessories and could clearly hear the Visa card go "auts!!" when I paid for it.
Watch out for fantastic photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment