Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spinning around

There is a stage beyond plain 'busy'. Be it hectic or manic, it feels like spinning around. I've crampped too much into the past too weeks, both at work and on my little time off (yes, I still love my job even if it sometimes gets beyond busy and sucks all juice out of me). Now, as I'm packing with my left hand, washing dishes with the right and writing with my toes, I'll just share a few photos from last weekend in Bintan and try to get myself ready to take off to Melbourne tonight.

"Hello!" said the clam to the tourist.



Watch out on the golf course! You are not safe even in your buggy.. And we so 0 monkeys, as they were all on their afternoon nap.



Pot of sand at the Ocean Course. No need to patch up the grass, it'll grow before your eyes.



Bintan is all about resorts. And resorts are kind of like the ferry between Finalnd and Sweden.. My cocktail was called 'Bintan Dream' :D



Garden or a beach? It's turning into "winter", the rainy and windy season, and a strong undercurrent kept us out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment