Monday, September 26, 2011

Quickie

I'm in Finland and faced with several comments about my non-existing blog - thus, I'm writing again.. but it'll be a quickie! (and no, I'm not fed up with hearing the comments and writing in English to get back at people - no, I'm just writing in English because I'm on my work pc and do not have the two special letters.. yes, there's a bit of perfectionist in me every now and then)

This whole visit is a quickie. I arrived first time last Sunday 6:15 am, and spent my purposely stretched transit hours in Tikkurila playing hockey & soccer with my dad and youngest brother. That eight hours felt slow and relaxed, because nothing else was planned. When I arrived again, this time returning from a week long train the trainer course (yes, work) from Aarhus, DK, the speed has been picking up constantly and visits have become shorter. It's not ideal, I know, but I've tried to make the most of each visit. Tonight I did not quite succeed and was left with a sour taste in my mouth - and I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow. It was my own choice to work rather than take leave (because the last time I took leave I worked anyway), and to stay only a few days, so I'll just torment myself with the quilt..

It's complicated visiting Finland.

No comments:

Post a Comment